Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Friday, March 25, 2011
Representative Matt Gaetz wants to identify and repeal Florida’s unconstitutional statutes and regulations.
KNOW Vaccines http://www.know-vaccines.org/, Sarasota for Vaccination Choice (SVC) http://svcsrq.blogspot.com/ and other citizens wish to bring to his attention one such Florida statute which needs to be repealed: Public Health Statute 381.00315, specifically the key language pertaining to individual rights during an officially declared public health emergency:
“The State Health Officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health. Such actions include, but are not limited to
“4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to quarantine.
“a. Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer.
“b. If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to quarantine. If there is no practical method to quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.
Contact Representative Matt Gaetz and tell him that this language is overly broad and invites arbitrary and capricious conduct by state officials. This language is also unconstitutional. Other states have passed less coercive versions of this bioterrorism law.
Tallahasee Office: (850) 488-1170
District Office: (850) 833-9328
Representative Matt Gaetz (website):