Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Friday, January 14, 2011
Press Release from KNOW Vaccines re: Wakefield
PRESS RELEASE January 2011 – Wakefield
K.N.O.W. Vaccines: Kids Needs Options with Vaccines
Depending on who you talk to these days, Dr. Andrew Wakefield is either a saint or a demon.
The British Medical Journal (BMJ) now accuses British gastroenterologist Dr. Andrew Wakefield of falsifying data in his landmark 1998 Lancet article wherein he hypothesized a possible vaccine-autism connection. Not just heresy, mind you, but purposely undermining the public trust!
BMJ Editor Fiona Godlee, in an editorial reference to the accusation against Dr. Wakefield, laments that without trust, research cannot function and evidence-based medicine becomes folly. KNOW Vaccines (Vaccine Awareness of Florida) agrees that ethics in science matters. Scientific study rigorously scrutinized (with all data published) is trustworthy. Scientific research influenced by political agendas, conflicts of interest or financial ties to vaccine manufacturers is folly and must be exposed.
The persecution of Andrew Wakefield is about restoring the public trust in vaccinations. Make no mistake: the vaccine establishment needs the public trust in order to continue its policy of mandatory vaccination.
Despite the latest attacks on Dr. Wakefield’s research and integrity, the question remains as to why 1 in 110 American children are diagnosed with autism. And why the growing epidemic of auto-immune diseases in vaccinated children? Thus, research into the autism-vaccine connection must continue, and it must be conducted by independent medical researchers not linked to pharmaceutical companies or government agencies.
Meanwhile, the censure and denunciation aimed at those who question vaccine safety distracts us from the fundamental issue in the vaccine debate, which is the right to informed consent. The public deserves truthful data about vaccines and the right to make their own healthcare decisions. A public health policy that denies informed consent rights, dictates medical procedures, discriminates against religious freedom and that negates the doctor/patient relationship violates the legal rights of all people.
KNOW Vaccines promotes informed consent rights in all medical matters, including the right to choose or decline one, some or all vaccines.