Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Thursday, December 31, 2009
[The Editor of the Sarasota Herald Tribune evidently declined to publish the following letter. Not surprising, given that the New York Times owns the SHT, and the New York Times has been brazenly promoting the H1N1 mass vaccination program. In fact, the New York Times Learning Network even published the following learning lesson targeted to schoolteachers, "H1N1 Vaccine: Facts or Myths," (see: http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blogs/learning/pdf/2009/20091016H1N1vaxfacts.pdf ) in which the Times denies that there is any ethyl mercury in the H1N1 shots, in spite of the fact that the FDA-approved Package Inserts (see: http://svcsrq.blogspot.com/2009/10/fda-swine-flu-vaccine-package-inserts.html ) list Thimerosal as an ingredient! ]
NOVEMBER 12, 2009
TO THE EDITOR:
In “Flu shots for area's children start soon” (11/5/2009), the turnout for a recent Hillsborough County clinic was described as falling short of expectations, and a Hillsborough County official is quoted as saying, “We don't really know why more people aren't interested."
Here are just a few of many potential reasons as to why parental demand for H1N1 vaccination is falling short of official expectations:
1. Secretary Sebelius (HHS) in July invoked the 2006 PREPA Act, granting legal immunity to vaccine manufacturers and federal officials, meaning they will not be held liable for harm caused by their swine flu vaccines, unless willful misconduct can be proven. Many parents do not want their children to receive uninsured vaccines.
2. Similar legal immunity was issued in 1976, for a similar swine flu scare which ended in disaster. The swine flu virus itself was ultimately blamed for only one death. However, the 1976 swine flu vaccine was blamed for at least 25 deaths, and thousands of injuries, from Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), a paralyzing neuromuscular disorder. US taxpayers eventually paid hundreds of millions of dollars to the vaccine’s victims. GBS remains a hazard associated with vaccinations.
3. The most readily-available injectable H1N1 vaccines are delivered in multi-dose vials. According to the FDA, each of these vaccines contain up to 25mcg (micrograms) of Thimerosal, a mercury derivative. Mercury is a neurotoxin.
The fact that these injectable vaccines contain mercury may explain why more parents are not interested.
REFERENCES for the Editor:
 Flu shots for area's children start soon:
 (A.P.) Legal immunity set for swine flu vaccine makers:
Archived here: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/07/17/national/a161229D59.DTL&type=health
Additional discussion, by Meryl Nass, M.D., here:
Legal immunity set for swine flu vaccine makers: What are the implications?
What do PREPA and EUAs mean for public health officials?/ Iowa's Asst Attorney General:
-------------1976 Swine Flu Vaccine Debacle...
 Swine flu 'debacle' of 1976 is recalled:
The last great swine flu epidemic:
Decision Making and the Swine Flu Scare of 1976, by Christoper Williams:
The Swine Flu Immunization Program: Scientific Venture or Political Folly?
by Cyril H. Wecht, M.D., J.D.
“60 Minutes” segment w/ Mike Wallace, 1976 Swine Flu Epidemic (1979):
Video here: http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9mh9f
Video and transcript archived here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14433
------------“GBS remains an acknowledged hazard associated with vaccinations”...
 See Section 5, “Warnings and precautions,” for each of the four approved H1N1 vaccines: http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm181950.htm
See also: Sanofi Pasteur, Inc. Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine:
http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm181971.htm (Section 6.3, page 8)
See also: Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America:
Neurologists urged to watch for rare swine flu vaccine side-effect: http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/09/neurologists_urged_to_watch_fo.html
The Guillain-Barré syndrome and the 1992-1993 and 1993-1994 influenza vaccines/ NEJM:
(links to this study: Influenza Vaccination and the Guillain–Barré Syndrome: http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/extract/339/25/1845
-------------- THIMEROSAL contained in FDA-approved H1N1 vaccines...
 See “Dosage forms and strengths” and Section 3 in each of the three FDA-approved injectable H1N1 vaccines:
[A] Package Insert - Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent (CSL Limited) (PDF - 218KB)
[B] Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine (Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics Limited):
[C] Package Insert - Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine (Sanofi Pasteur, Inc.) (PDF - 228KB):
-------------- Mercury is a neurotoxin...
 US EPA: (Human Health): “Mercury is a neurotoxin. Outbreaks of methylmercury poisonings have made it clear that adults, children, and developing fetuses are at risk from ingestion exposure to mercury.”
Draft Review of The CDC’s: “General Questions and Answers on Thimerosal”
by Paul G. King, PhD, Science Advisor, The Coalition for Mercury-free Drugs (CoMeD):
Thimerosal (Ethylmercury) and Autism: A Causal link:
Video record of Florida Gov. Charlie Christ's Autism Task Force Meeting of 2008; Official Hearing, Expert Testimony, & Scientific Evidence:
Mercury in fish: Insidious, still largely mysterious, especially in Florida: