Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Thursday, November 12, 2009
[NAPLES, FL] 77 students given incorrect flu shot:
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 12:29 PM
Updated: Nov 10, 2009 12:29 PM
NAPLES: Seventy-seven students at The Community School of Naples were mistakenly given the seasonal flu vaccine on Monday when parents had signed consent forms for their children to receive the H1N1 vaccine, the Collier County Health Department confirmed Tuesday.
The error was discovered when staff members at the health department were inputting data into computers and the computers would not accept the lot numbers as correct for H1N1 vaccine, said Dr. Joan Colfer, executive director of the health department.
The vaccine clinic was halted and an additional supervisor was sent to the school to oversee the continuation of the H1N1 clinic for the rest of the school, she said.
The Naples Daily News reports that while the students won't be harmed by the incorrect shot, Colfer still isn't happy about the mistake.
READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE: