Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Adjuvants and Thimerosal (aka Thiomersal):
Thimerosal is a compound composed of 50% mercury which has been included in many killed vaccines to prevent growth of contaminating microorganisms. Due to concerns about its known toxicities, and the large doses of injected mercury that were administered when children received multiple vaccines on the same day, it was mostly (apart from flu vaccines) removed from US vaccines starting 10 years ago. Most currently available, killed vaccines only include about 5% of the amount of thimerosal they previously contained, or one microgram of mercury per dose.
ASO4 is a new, more powerful adjuvant included in Cervarix, an HPV vaccine that received FDA approval on October 16. The approval of the first squalene-containing adjuvant in a licensed US vaccine will open the floodgates to many new vaccines now in development, which contain ASO3, ASO4 and other powerful adjuvants.
Now that Cervarix is approved, the public may gain access to the data used to support licensure via Freedom of Information Act requests.