Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Defense attorneys weigh jail medical protocol against Constitutional rights:
Court's flu plan raises due-process concern:
Palm Springs, California
'Precautionary' quarantines are delaying arraingments 28 Oct 2009
Defense attorneys in the desert are crying foul at a plan to contain
the spread of H1N1 virus or any other flu-like illnesses, saying that
it could violate an inmate's constitutional right to a speedy trial.
Riverside County Jail officials developed the protocol, which includes
inmate quarantines, in an effort to curb the chances of an outbreak of
flu-like viruses in the county's jails. Los Angeles County man Anthony
Raymond Magdaleno,18, was scheduled to be arraigned on Tuesday. Jail
records indicate he was arrested Oct. 21 and detained a day later. But
Magdaleno did not appear in court for the second time in two days
because he is one of several inmates quarantined at the Riverside
County Jail in Indio in a precautionary action attributed to a
flu-like virus, jail officials said.
Posted by Thomas at 6:35 PM