Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
U.S. may end up discarding unused H1N1 vaccine:
[SVC Comment: The thimerasol-containing doses will have to be disposed of as hazardous waste. No joke!
Note the acknowledgement here that the "scarcity" of the vaccine is used to drive demand for the vaccines.]
27 Oct 2009 The U.S. government may end up throwing away unused doses of swine flu vaccine if people cannot get it soon enough, the director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Tuesday. CDC director Dr. Thomas Frieden said 22.4 million doses were now available to states, which can get them a day after they order them.
"It's quite likely that too little vaccine is one of the things that's making people more interested in getting vaccinated, frankly,"
Frieden told reporters.