Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Whose Decision Is It, Anyway? Dr. Sherri Tenpenny:
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is respected as one of the country's most knowledgeable and outspoken physicians ...
Posted: October 27, 2009 10:53 AM
There has been much discussion about using schools for an "all out" vaccination campaign this fall, for both the regular flu shot and the new H1N1 vaccine.1 According to authorities, students would ideally be vaccinated before school starts, but the swine flu vaccine won't be available until mid-October, making schools a logical place to begin mass vaccination.
According to permission slips issued in some school districts in Maine, parents must be present when their child is vaccinated if the child is in grade K through 2. For older students, parents are not required to attend, but they may do so if they wish. In the fine print of the permission slips, parents are notified of the date that a second, seasonal influenza vaccine will be administered to children who have never received a regular seasonal flu shot before.2 While the Maine Department of Education is quick to point that this is not a mandatory program, if the government declares an Influenza Pandemic Emergency, will those who question the safety and efficacy of both the season flu shot and the new swine flu shot retain their right to refuse for their kids?
Parental Consent vs. Physicians and the State
Parents have fewer rights over the health and welfare of their children that they may recognize. This concept reaches back into antiquity when the rulers in Sparta forcibly removed children from families so they could be indoctrinated with the willingness and importance of dying for the State in war. 3 This was also the model for Plato's idealized Republic. Interestingly, in 1918, the congress of the Communist Party's education workers in Russia asserted, "We must remove the children from the crude influence of their families." 4
READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE: