Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Monday, October 5, 2009
Evidence of Thimerosal, H1N1 Virus in Seasonal Vaccination:
September 23, 2009
An Infowars reader has sent a vaccine insert that proves Fluzone contains thimerosal, the deadly antiseptic and antifungal agent. “Thimerosal is a very effective preservative that has been used since the 1930s to prevent contamination in some multi-dose vials of vaccines,” according to the Centers for Disease Control.
“In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later,” writes Dawn Prate for Natural News. “Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. As a result of these findings, Russia banned thimerosal from children’s vaccines in 1980. Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries have also banned the preservative.”
According to a number of researchers, thimerosal is responsible for a dramatic increase in autism and other neurological disorders. There is also a link between thimerosal and speech delays, attention-deficit disorder, hyperactivity and autism. The Institute of Medicine conducted a study on thimerosal and concluded that the link between thimerosal and neurodevelopmental disorders was biologically plausible and called for the removal of thimerosal to “reduce mercury exposure of infants and children as much as possible.”
“Fluzone vaccine is indicated for active immunization in people 6 months of age and older against influenza disease caused by influenza virus subtypes A and type B contained in the seasonal influenza vaccine,” reports Medical News Today. “Fluzone vaccine is the only vaccine licensed in the United States for children as young as 6 months of age through adults.”
In other words, if you are buying into the government and corporate media hype about the flu and permit your children to get a seasonal vaccine, they are getting thimerosal. “Sanofi Pasteur expects to supply over 50 million doses of Fluzone vaccine to the U.S. for the 2009-2010 season.” Sanofi Pasteur produces approximately 40 percent of the influenza vaccines distributed worldwide, and in the U.S. Fluzone vaccine accounts for more than 45 percent of the influenza vaccines distributed each year.
Finally, the insert indicates Fluzone contains the H1N1 virus.