Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Monday, October 5, 2009
Jesse, Registered Nurse at SRQ Memorial Hospital, speaks about H1N1 Hospital Vaccination Policy: WSLR Community Radio
Joe Hendricks of WSLR Community Radio (96.5 LPFM) interviews Jesse (actual first name), a Registered Nurse employed at Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He states that he will not be taking the H1N1 swine flu vaccination because it is untested, and speaks about his concerns regarding the hospital adminstration's polices and procedues regarding the H1N1 virus. 7 minutes, and 52 seconds.
Posted by Thomas at 8:46 AM