Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Ask military to help with H1N1: Ottawa councillor:
November 6, 2009
An Ottawa city councillor wants to call in the Armed Forces to help conduct swine flu vaccinations.
Coun. Bob Monette said Thursday he has written to federal Health Minister Leona Aglukkaq asking if doctors, nurses and medics from the Canadian Forces could be deployed in cities across Canada to help with the H1N1 vaccinations.
Monette said the idea came to him after speaking with a constituent who's a member of the Forces.
"Why not think of all the possibilities?" Monette said.
"This was one more possibility that I found was worthwhile looking into, and let's see if anything comes from it. If we can get one or two doctors, a nurse, to help out, then it's worthwhile," he said.
Ottawa-Orleans MP Royal Galipeau has endorsed Monette's idea. He said he's also written to the health minister and to the minister of defence.