Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Woman refusing flu shot could lose job:
Respiratory therapist cites religious reasons:
By Tony Tagliavia
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - A Grand Rapids health care worker could lose her job for refusing to get a seasonal flu shot.
Beginning this fall, the vaccination is a condition of employment at Spectrum Health, where Rachel Denherder works a part-time respiratory therapist. She told 24 Hour News 8 she is opposed for religious reasons.
"I was raised a Christian," the Spectrum Helen DeVos Children's Hospital employee said. "And it was my belief that I feel like God created us in his image. He created our body and created our immunity."
The Kent County woman said she does not want to put anything into her body she considers to be "toxic." And she said she's speaking on behalf of other Spectrum employees who don't want to be forced to get the shot -- not all for religious reasons -- but cannot speak out for fear of losing their income.
READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE:
Posted by Thomas at 6:35 PM