Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
The Reversal of Reality: Publicizing H1N1 Vaccine Facts as Myths and Myths as Facts:
How deflating it must be, for conventional medicine and public health officials to feel the noose tightening around their unscientific balloon of unfounded vaccine principles. Dovetailing media reports which attempt to counter H1N1 vaccine opposition are exploding across the mainstream media in a frantic effort to stabilize criticism.
In the past few months, it has been difficult to come across any H1N1 vaccine "facts list" or FAQs that does not attempt to dispel supposed myths and conspiracy theories about the vaccine. Ironically, the majority of myths and theories they attempt to dispel are usually facts and scientific truths which public health officials refuse to acknowledge. In addition, they ensure that their version of "facts" are filled with blatant lies and disinformation.
For example, after a quick review of flu.gov myths, we find they don't waste any time in stating facts as myths and vice-versa. "It is safe for children and pregnant women to receive a flu vaccine that contains thimerosal," they claim. Thimerosal has damaging effects on cells of the nervous and immune systems.
READ ENTIRE ARTICLE: EXCELLENT VIDEO HERE: