Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
U.S. adults shun H1N1 flu vaccine:
MCCLATCHY NEWSPAPERS Wednesday, Nov 4th, 2009
For whatever their reasons, nearly half the adults in the United States are saying they want nothing to do with the swine flu vaccine.
But two of three American adults told pollsters they were nevertheless concerned about the virus that has stuck 25,000 in this country and killed 114 children.
That’s according to a poll done by McClatchy Newspapers and published Tuesday.
And, the poll found, if people are skeptical about the vaccine, most aren’t blaming the Obama administration. Two out of three said they were confident that the administration had done everything in its power to make the vaccine available in time.
Full article here:
Posted by Thomas at 6:28 PM