Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Thursday, November 12, 2009
[CANADA] 11 children in Brampton, Ont., get double dose of H1N1 flu shot by mistake:
Sun Nov 8, 10:03 PM
By Pat Hewitt, The Canadian Press
TORONTO - A Brampton, Ont., man is questioning why the nurse who gave his young daughter and almost a dozen other children double the recommended dose of the H1N1 flu vaccine is still giving out the swine flu shot.
It's just the latest problem to surface in Ontario's bumpy rollout of the swine flu vaccine.
That rollout has included vaccine shortages, days-long lineups for vaccinations at public clinics and board members at about a dozen Toronto hospitals and several players and staff from the NHL's Toronto Maple Leafs and the NBA's Toronto Raptors being allowed to jump the queue in getting their flu shot ahead of the general public.
Ted Hedrich said in an interview from his home in Brampton on Sunday that he was told that his three-and-a-half-year-old daughter, Selena, was one of 11 children who were given the higher dose by a nurse working at the Indell Lane clinic last Monday afternoon.
But he wasn't called by a Peel Public Health supervisor until Thursday when he was told of the error, he said.
Health officials have recommended young children only get half the adult dose initially - which would be 0.25 ml for children - and then get the other half several weeks later. But Hedrich said his daughter was given 0.5 ml.
Hedrich said he was told the nurse now has been retrained on the proper procedure.
"I was absolutely shocked," he said, that the nurse was still giving flu shots.
READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE:
Posted by Thomas at 6:21 PM