Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
To Vaccinate or Not?
Marc Girard, MSc, MD
This should be a serious concern for any health professional – and for any citizen –
that, in the vaccine sector, things have gone so far that manufacturers are not
ashamed of publicly advertising that, to develop new vaccines, even a simple
“comprehension” (not an expertise!) of infectious disease “is not essential” as
compared to smartness (“excellent presentation”), a personal gift for chatter
(“communication skills”) and good manners with people (“impact and influence”:
preferably with opinion leaders and experts of the governmental agencies?).
No wonder that on the basis of such amateurism, vaccine makers are just able to
develop defective products. But, as is perfectly illustrated by the current story of
swine flu, the problem is that they are actively encouraged by health authorities to
introduce and maintain their defective products, in blatant contradiction with the laws in force34.
Posted by Thomas at 7:33 PM