Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Mercury in fish: Insidious, still largely mysterious, especially in Florida:
October 25, 2009
[SVC Comment: But it’s OK to inject 25 to 100 mcg of Thimerosol/mercury DIRECTLY into the veins of children and pregnant women? (25 mcg per ‘multidose’ flu shot, accd. to the FDA inserts, with up to 3 to 4 flu shots (seasonal plus ‘H1N1’) recommended.]
"'Birds tend to ingest a lot of fish, so therefore they get pretty high doses of mercury,' said Peter Frederick, a biology professor at University of Florida. Even low levels of mercury might be a problem. Frederick said white ibis wading birds changed their behavior after being exposed to just small amounts of the metal in a laboratory setting. 'We've seen some real differences in the balance between [male hormone] testosterone and [female hormone] estrogen that seems to affect pairing behavior,' said Frederick, who also observed an unusual number of nesting pairs consisting only of males. To Frederick, such findings suggest that just as high levels of mercury can cause convulsions and death, low levels can trigger ailments that are subtler and slower but equally serious. 'We really don't know where the bottom is, where there are no effects from mercury,' Frederick said."
Posted by Thomas at 6:31 PM