Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Generation Rescue Supports Desiree Jennings, Washington Redskin Cheerleader Disabled by Flu Shot:
Los Angeles, CA: The parents of Generation Rescue, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing and reversing autism, wish to express their hope and prayers for the complete recovery of Desiree Jennings from the injuries she suffered after receiving a flu shot.
Desiree’s tragic story has become a national sensation, with multiple news stories and more than 5 million viewings of her heart-wrenching journey on YouTube. We’re grateful that Ms. Jennings has had the courage to share her story with the world, and we’re hopeful that even more Americans will wake up to the reality that vaccines can prevent disease, but also have side effects. For certain more sensitive individuals, and as evidenced through Desiree Jennings’ experience, these side effects can sometimes be devastating.
Many parents of children with autism would not be surprised to see that the vaccine makers have mounted a response to Ms. Jenning’s heart-wrenching story. We’ve seen doctors on TV, who have never examined Ms. Jennings themselves, speculate that her injury is all in her head, a “psychogenic” disorder. This is an astonishing breakdown in medical ethics and reminds many of us in the autism world of the days when we were told that autism was caused by “cold” mothers.
Today, the same denialism exists when a child recovers from autism – the talking heads appear to pontificate that the autism must have never existed.
Few Americans realize that our government maintains a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and a fund to pay for vaccine injury, which so far has paid out nearly $2 billion to compensate the families of the vaccine-injured, which includes more than 11,000 injuries and 1,000 deaths. Do vaccines save lives? Absolutely. Can they also cause harm? Our government certainly thinks so.
READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE: