Flyers/Resources to Distribute:
- Sarasota for Vaccination Choice NEW
- Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Mercola Debunk the H1N1 "Pandemic"
- Educate Yourself re: Mass-Vaccination (tri-fold, PDF)
- ** FLORIDA SWINE FLU VACCINE LAWSUIT!
- The Truth about Flu Shots in Pregnancy
- FDA Vaccine Package Inserts: 3 Injectable, 1 Intranasal: PDF's Here
- Swine Flu Arrives in Sarasota: Examining H1N1 'Swine Flu' and the Government's Rush to Vaccinate
- 2009 Florida Statutes: 381.00315 Public health advisories; public health emergencies
- Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation
- Adverse Effects of Adjuvants in Vaccines
- Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Some Canadian women at risk for mercury:
[SVC Comment: But it’s OK to inject 25 to 100 mcg of Thimerosol/mercury DIRECTLY into the veins of children and pregnant women? (25 mcg per flu shot, accd. to the FDA inserts, with up to 3 to 4 flu shots (seasonal plus ‘H1N1’) recommended.]
LONDON, Ontario, Oct. 21 (UPI) -- Some Canadian women have levels of mercury -- most likely from fish -- high enough to damage the brain of a developing baby, researchers found.
A study conducted by researchers at the University of Western Ontario's Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry found between 20 percent to 30 percent of Canadian women of reproductive age had high enough levels of mercury that can cause congenital damage, the London (Ontario) Free Press reported Wednesday.
The study involved more than 100 women tested for mercury levels using hair samples. There was a strong correlation between the amount of fish consumed and the mercury levels in the body.
The university's Dr. Gideon Koren said although developing babies won't be hurt in many cases, the study is a concern because the women said they thought their fish consumption was within health guidelines.
Health Canada recommends women eat only two servings of fish a week.
Koren said this recommendation may be of little use because the mercury levels in fish can vary widely.
READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE: